- What I mean: You are one of the best friends I've ever had. The level on which we connect baffles me. I'm so so happy that I can share my interests, secrets, guilt, faults, joys, and insecurities with you in confidence and receive encouragement to improve and keep being better, and I'm comfortable with the ease with which I can reciprocate those feelings and that support to you as well. We make a great team and I'm really fortunate to have you in my life.
- What I say: u lil shit
- MC: Can you drink?/ Do you have a high alcohol tolerance?
- Mariko: Yeah, I can drink.
- MC: Do you go often?
- Mariko: But I don't really have the time to go drinking alone. In one year, I'll go twice: Once during my birthday and the other during Kojima Haruna's birthday. Kojima's alcohol tolerance is pretty strong. So if you go out with that person, you are bound to be drinking from morning till night.
It’s been 6 years, Mayu give Sasshi her game
In a retirement home somewhere in Tokyo, Japan, 2092…
"Watanabe Mayu, it’s been 84 years, CAN I PLEASE HAVE MY DAMN GAME BACK!"
"WHHHAATTTTTTT???? I CAN’T HEAR YOU!! SPEAK LOUDER!"
"I SAID- DON’T YOU DARE TURN YOUR HEARING AID OFF, I CAN STILL SEE YOU OUT MY GOOD EYE. I AM WATCHING YOU, WATANABE."
-mayuyu hobbling away in her walker…-
-Sasshi hobbling behind her with her walker aimed at taking Mayu down-
Yukirin chases Mayuyu on her wheelchair “MAYUYU GIMME BACK MY MANGA”
- American Fans: Can barely name all the members in One Direction
- Kpop Fans: Can name all the members from at least 10 different groups, can identify them by voice, knows how old they are, knows each persons height in centimeters , and can identify what song was being promoted at that time by just looking at the hairstyle.
- Jpop Fans: Let me tell you about AKB48